Dear Gaurav,
There should be simultaneous effort to reach out to film makers. They
should be convinced to keep persons with vision impairment in mind
during their entire production. Mr. Sanamjeet Talwar's Gulfam  was a
great initiative. It was touted as the first completely audio movie
with no additional layer of audio description. If we consider
mainstream cinema also, some movies like Dangal, Hichki, 102 Not Out,
etc. had a person narrating in the background. It acted as a necessary
filler to cover up visual cues on the screen. Such filmmaking
techniques can also make cinematic experience more inclusive for the

--
Thanks & Regards
Harshit Lohia