From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Mamta Tambe
Sent: 28 December 2021 01:49 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Anyone in Delhi, Plz E mail me.

Hello to all,

I need some information regarding Hotels in Delhi Near Delhi university or
Wishva widhyalaya Metro station / North gate university of Delhi, I hope these
3 are all 1 and the same place.and may be places to see around in Delhi etc.
Anyone in Delhi Please can E mail me on my this id and I can have a talk and
ask my related questions you can e mail me on:

mamtatamb...@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for your help..

Thanks..

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACMF%3D_Re1CSRdsHOHd3ATyNC%2BH_q7qVCaveXLCNxV3qCOc_NLA%40mail.gmail.com.