Hello Minar,
 I have heard that the accessibility of redmi phones is decent too, and
whilst I haven't used them extensively myself, a bunch of Visually impaired
people I do know have been using them and they are bound to be better than
micromax, although it's nothing but conjecture on my part, possibly because
of my personal bias based on my previous experiences with it in the past.
 Also, If you haven't bought the device yet I'd like to contribute about 5k
or so towards the purchase of a mobile phone for the girl, this doesn't
mean that you would necessarily have to buy a redmi phone should you choose
to accept my offer, of course.
 The decision would be entirely up to you, Wish I could do more but this is
what I can do atm.
Should you be okay with it, just write to me with your Gpay or something.
See if a phone is available with stock android around 15k, might be a
better option as no bloatware/ adds slowing the phone down.
 and tablets are meh mostly in terms of specs and performance, they are
good only if the person is able to see.
  Kind of you to help her like that, not many would.
best,

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The