Hi,
Use Google Drive from browser via https://drive.google.com
Assuming you use JAWS follow the below steps
1. Login to Google Drive via your gmail id
2.Turn of Virtual pc cursor using Insert+Z
3. Press letter G and then letter N. It will toggle tree view mode in drive
4. All the items present in google drive will show in My Drive
Press right arrow on my drive and using up or down arrow move to the
desired sub-folder
5. On the required sub-folder press letter A. It will open context
menu which will contain all the required options.

Hope this helps

Regards
Harshit

--