From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Penny Tony
Sent: 20 April 2022 09:38 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Need help with whatsapp web

Hello all,
I have been using whatsapp web  on my home computer which has windows 11.
A few days ago, something changed and I am not able to read the chats.
I use tab to come to the chat list and then use the up or down arrows to read
the list of chats. If I want to read or reply to a particular chat then I enter
on it and so on.
However since the past few days, after I reach the chat list with tab and then
use the up or down arrow, my cursor goes into one of the chats even though I do
not want to get into it.
I wanted to know how I can address this. I have tried logging out, and
reinstalling but that has not worked. The same thing happenned sometime ago
with my office computer which has windows 7. The engineer told me then that it
was probably because my computer was running on an old windows. I have
therefore not been able to use whatsapp web in the office.
Is anyone else facing this problem? How do I resolve it?

Hoping for some guidance
Thanks

Penelope Tong

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAO%3DWZU9Jt2Ta4OwT%2BYyeOfOBHDJQC0Z%3DbbFa6X%3DG1HtdawzLVw%40mail.gmail.com.