Dear all,
Thanks very much for your suggestions. I have not used the virtual
cursor before and need to figure that out. I will check.
I also tried using whatsapp from the browser as you advised, but it is
not happenning. There are instructions about linking the phone with
the computer device but when I reach the scan qr code, that is where I
get stuck.
Also everything was working alright till a few days ago when it
changed. I am not able to understand why that happenned.

Penny