If you mean All India Radio by physical radio channels, it is popular in the
areas where TV broadcast is not covered or where it is not possible to view TV.
For instance, in cars, cabs, trains, roadside tea stalls, village farms etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of anirudh rao
Sent: 23 April 2022 01:19 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] India's First Radio Channel For Visually-Impaired People
'Radio Aksh' Launched

so, can anyone tell me what is the use of such physical radio channels?
I do not think anyone would use those today.

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAF6avGhHeho64WxsexeGQ8ockU4beazPahnMCj7QJJVckM5HUw%40mail.gmail.com.