friend, yes you are right Railway concession issued by DRM Office is
valid for just 5 years, I myself have renewed in 2020 it is also true
I am unable to understand why this UDID card is necessary because
recently while renewing Delhi Transport corporation bus pass they
demanded me to show UDID card and also SDM Disability card, which is
issued by SDM of local area here in Delhi, I argued after UDID card
then why this SDM card is necessary then the lady sitting on counter
just throwed my documents in front of me and told me to go to DTC head
quarters and enquire there, but without any arguement I showed her SDM
ID card.

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.