Hi,
Thanks for the enlighting experience.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of kota prabhu
Sent: 26 June 2022 20:56
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Help with Kotak KYC

personally i  found kotak people were so flexible, when i  went to bank for
changing my address, my escort signed instead of me because they are not happy
with my thumb impression  even they showed the earlier fake sign available in
the record and asked my escort to do the sign similarly. just sharing my
experience,even while completing full kyc, they didnt insist my sign, someone
done it instead of me.

--
                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.