Greetings to Access India Group members.

Many thanks to George Abraham Sir for responding to my query. In fact
I have visited the website of Tata Adventure Foundation and from there
I have come to know that they use to sponsor around 2-3 mountaineers
for scaling Everest mountain summit every year. Even Govt of India
have started such sponsorships for Everest summit push. However, for
trekking expedition like Everest Base Camp which is around 5360 mtr
above MSL, I am yet to get any leads till now.

As advised by you, I would love to connect to Mr Atul Sahay for his
valuable inputs on this subject. Request you to kindly share his
contact number if available.

Also, as requested by me in my previous communication, if any of the
group member have the contact number/ email ID of Mr Divyanshu
gunatra, founder of Adventure Beyond Barriers foundation, please do
share.

With sincere regards,

Bikram Das
Guwahati