We need to keep pace with newer technology. Narrator is emerging as
capable free inbuilt screen reader for Window's platform. I use
Narrator for internet browsing, making power point presentation and
Excel reports as well. Performing web accessibility and documents
accessibility testing with Narrator is part of my job. We are going to
witness significant improvement in Narrator in future.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.