hello,
since i am user of office 365, could not avarify the compatibility of
narrator with older version. but today, i happen to check the same
with one machine running office 2010 and i noticed that narrator does
not support. so to make use of narrator, you should have latest MS
office installed, at list office 2016 and later.
thanks,
Mukesh