Hi,

Recently i wrote a review of the Airtel thanks app on playstore &
almost immediately i heard from the developer. Given below is my
review along with the developers response.

Interested may write to the developer as per the enclosed details:

Airtel Thanks – Recharge & UPI
Your rating:★★★★★
 I am very disappointed with the app in its current format. While it
was not very accessible using it with a screen reader even earlier,
but the latest version of the app is absolutely impossible to be used
with the mobile screen reader. as a result, I don't even know how I am
supposed to make a payment of my Black Bill since there are not many
options or even third party sites through which one can make the
payment. Request you to focus urgently on the Android side of the app
.
Developer response:
Hi, we work to deliver stable connectivity experience for our
customers. Please drop us an email at socialc...@airtel.com along with
your registered number. We’ll get your issue checked on priority.
Thank you, Rajat -Team Airtel Thanks

Thank you,

bharat.