In my view, it also depends upon the Type of blindness, whether it is progressive or not. For various relaxations, exemption and concessions, government has categorize the disabilities into. 80%. 80% and above “severe disability“ and below 80%. Up to the 40% may be considered in low vision category. Hence, in my view, if your disability is progressive, and you are remaining with only light perception. Then your hundred percent blindness certificate is well justified.

Sent from my iPhone

On 12-Oct-2022, at 11:07 AM, Mission Accessibility <missionaccessibil...@gmail.com> wrote:

This was what I realized last time when I went for a correction.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> on behalf of anirudh rao <personalanir...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 11:04:51 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Certification of quantum of blindness

hi Rahul,
in my opinion, it is better to think before about correcting the
certificate as to what purpose it serves if you go for a correction.
because, the formalities getting the certificate and correcting is a
process that may bring headaches.

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAF6avGjG3Z6Sp9FZfE1gQ9qBa6fSYMLT5nj-hecjC4PuVhksNA%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/TY0PR06MB5259D3D32B7DC9229AEF6CC7FB229%40TY0PR06MB5259.apcprd06.prod.outlook.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.