Respected sir,

Glad to read your mail regarding convention of team access Indians!
Following may be the topics:

1.      Overview on accessibility challenges and solutions.
2.       Music production with accessibility “a great  space to grow”
3.      Usage of assistive devices.
4.      Challenges and solution on cooking.
5.      Accessible games.
6.      Accessibility challenges and solution  at  workplace.

--
“challenge the challenges!”

Regards,
Khandu Bhandare|
Assistant Manager/Special Trainer|Centre of Excellence for persons
with disabilities
M: +91 7666206653
kha...@sbifoundation.co.in,khandu.bhand...@sbi.co.in,bhandarekhand...@gmail.com
www.sbifoundation.in
SBI Foundation | Service Beyond Banking...

35, Ground Floor, The Arcade, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai -400005