Dear Harish Sir,

Really glad to see the mail regarding AccessIndia Convention after 8
years.  I love to attend.  Regarding agenda, following are my
suggestion:
•       SAP and its accessibility – Challenges and Solution while working with
SAP,
•       Accessibility Challenges and Mitigation during the adoption of
Digitalization of Working Environment after the outbreak of Covid-19.

Thanking you in advance,
Anil