Hi all,

I’m thinking of buying an air fryer. However one concern that I have is this:
since it is not a talking device, I’m not sure how I will be able to use the
knobs to set the right time and temperature for cooking anything. I’d doubt
that I will be able to do it merely by making a rough estimation as to whether
I have set the right details. In the absence of anyone cited around me to check
what I have chosen, how can I make this work? Or should I try to get it checked
by a sighted person after I have enter the details, just to be sure?

Rahul

Sent from Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>