Hi Rahul,

I think Xiaomi Air Frier can resolve this issue for you as it is app/
voice control enabled.
https://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Versatility-Defrosting-Dehydrate-assistant/dp/B0B9341Z4G/ref=sr_1_3?crid=37PFJV9ECIAT0&keywords=mi+air+fryer&qid=1673167603&sprefix=mi+air+frie%2Caps%2C251&sr=8-3

--
Ajay Minocha