Digital services for public transportation are not accessible for
individuals with disabilities, particularly in terms of using online
platforms to navigate buses and metros. While there are alternative
services such as government-operated auto and taxi services that are
available in many public areas, these services remain inaccessible to
us. It would be greatly appreciated if you could shed some light on
the availability of digital services in the Delhi market, as this is a
significant concern for me. As a visually impaired individual, I am
cautious about my privacy being compromised. Thank you.

--

With best wishes: Ram Singh,
Doctoral Fellow at the Center for European Studies,