This point is actually tricky,

The idea of recruiting the visually impaired in either
sector doesn't matter simply because I repeatedly
focus on the productivity of the disabled other than
just recruiting them.

I believe that training and recruitment makes the
disabled an independent member in society and
consequently may lead his own work, work in a
teamwork, whether in the governamental sector or in
the private sector he is a productive person as well
as his sighted companions in case of being blind.

thus, I moderate the blind_it_jobs for the sake of
those who are blind or partially ishgted and willing
to be well trained in the field of information tech,
then they go for job opportunities in the same field.

for more information you may visit the group at:

hth

--- Shadab Husain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am afraid if I am skirting from the real issue.
>
> Yes, it is a vox populi that government jobs are
> better than the
> private jobs; but would it not be better if we try
> making the private
> sector jobs more reliable and dependable for blinds?
>
> I presume that our senior members should shine light
> on the question
> that how can we secure our rights in the private
> sector, because if we
> get a foothold there, then besides government jobs
> we will have
> another viable option to look forward to.
>
> I will be happy to learn if this was a crackpot
> point.
> Shadab Husain
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the