Hi Shadab,
If the person is in Lucknow, he can visit RSBI and meet dr. Rakesh
Jain, advocate Shradha Srivastava or Dr. Aruni Sharma. Various
suggestions have already been given. However, initial phase will
require a lot of handholding which can only be given in-person. I may
attempt to get in touch with these people in Lucknow.

--
Thanks & Regards
Harshit Lohia