From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Nadar Keshav
Sent: 23 June 2023 10:22
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Jaws not speaking in linkedin please help

Dear Preeti Ji,

I am sharing the general tips which may help you.

If are using LinkedIn website on concern browser with screen reader, here the
tips.

1. Try some other websites with JAWS, if it is reading all the elements
properly. possibility no issues with JAWS. If the issues comes over there. Try
to restore default settings of JAWS.

2. Try with NVDA screen reader.

3. Try on other browser. Because browser my have issue to load pages etc.

Best Regards

Keshav Nadar

On Fri, 23 Jun, 2023, 9:56 am Preeti Monga, <preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org