Can you speak in Bengali-if so dictate a letter to the CM and say how you were
traumatised by this incident. It may do nothing but it will be on record.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Minar Singh
Sent: 31 July 2023 11:24
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] demanding fake donation for Thalassemia

Kanchan mam I had already lodged the complaint sadly till now no action has
been taken. Not even single culprit has been nabbed. I use to think that
Delhi-NCR place is unsafe to live. But yesterday's incidance has shattered all
my beliefs.  the law-an order is degraded in Kolkata and in entire west bengal.

--

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALLUjUZ%2BbQGEOwRfT5sW39%2B_SP__v5evoCfzTtDgzNXZTF6P7A%40mail.gmail.com.