This is realistic idea for safety of any house from unauthorised entry..

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Pranav Lal
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2023 5:12 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: RE: [AI] demanding fake donation for Thalassemia

CAUTION: This email is originated from outside Canara Bank. Do not click any
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the
content is safe.

Hi all,

What you need are burglar alarms and they are most certainly available in India.

The security company will install motion sensors on your doors and on windows
if you like. When the alarm is armed, any movement of said door will trigger an
alert.

I speak from experience.

The alarm company  may also have a response service where they can send people
to your house to check what has happened.

Pranav