If you have internet banking facility or having UPI app, you can also pay your airtel bills through BBPS stands for bharat bill payment services.

On 8/3/2023 12:49 PM, Yamuna Jivana Dasa (Yogan Khandoo) wrote:
Hi,
Airtel.in website doesn’t allow login. When we try it says “We have error connecting. Please press retry to try again”. Then the same thing happens if we press Retry. I am convinced that Airtel wants to make the App the only mechanism for payments, support and other features of their service. This is obvious from everything displayed on their website. Does anyone know if there is a blindness organization challenging Airtel for their lack of accessibility to their Thanks App? I say no thanks to AirTel for now! Problem is I’ve paid for 3 months fiber and now the connection is dead, and no support to reach. Terrible!
*From:* BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA <mailto:bsvermad...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 01, 2023 6:45 PM
*To:* accessindia@accessindia.org.in
*Subject:* Re: [AI] Airtel Thanks App Accessibility or alternative

Try airtel.in through your web browser on your desktop. hope this will help.

On 8/1/2023 5:11 PM, Yamuna Jivana Dasa (Yogan Khandoo) wrote:
Hi friends,
Anybody here using Airtel Fibre?
The Airtel Thanks App is inaccessible to Talkback. How do you make payments for services such as your monthly Fibre premiums without sighted help? I tried using the website airtel.in but functionality seems to be limited and they are using the web interface more to push users to performing these functions from the App.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Yamuna Jivana dasa