GPay has no vaullet. When we connect it to uber and pay the driver, it sometimes does not work. Whereas, PayTm has a vaullet and always it is a smooth payment to uber.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: 05 August 2023 01:37 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] PayTM or Google Pay?

Not any bill! You cann't pay credit card bill using another credit

card!! Therefore any bill other than credit card bill! Furthermore,

loan or any pay later bill cann't be used by a credit card.

--

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919999996464

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAMudc6y_KiiVwQWxa3zh6ukJABb7Rsw4gkUL6WEd9Wm0huXjpQ%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.