it is a very good suggestion indeed.
I have studied in an inclusive college and teach in a private college now.
I had to go through a lot of struggles especially while convincing the
management to take me as a faculty as they were unaware of the disability
and were doubtful.
the question is not whether they understand the whole content of the
lectures but, it would give an exposure to the participants to the realm of
disability.

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao