From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of anirudh rao
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2023 1:18 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessible Method to convert english searchable pdf document
to hindi language

absolutely meaningless and horrific assignment

What is the meaning of converting a document from English to Hindi?

Is Hindi a file extension to convert?

It is the job of a translator.

translating 200 pages of a document would take a considerable amount of time
and machine translation is usually faulty.

even if you take the help of machine translation like Bard or google translate,
you need to spend considerable amount of time to proof-read it.

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 4:31 PM Bhawana <bhavana...@gmail.com