Hi there,
writing the reply with concern and bit of frustration.
most of our list members are reporting the issues on various
accessibility concerns on mobile and web apps using the developers
email id and various social platforms, but we dont get positive
response.
also organisations like ccpd and mission accessibility collects the
data and issue the notice to the app makers to fix the accessibility
concerns.
long back I also provided the consolidated issue list to the mission
accessibility team to ask to fix the accessibility challenges on
zomato and i r c t c apps. there is no enhancements made so far on
these apps.
and there is no updates on the banking app's accessibility, specially
on i c i c i and h d f c servicess.
so my conclusion is instead responding to the mission accessibility
team, better to find the tallfree or phone pay to book the gass
silinder and booking status.

.