i was harassed by authorities during documents verification when I wished
to appear for IBPS PO  exam in Kolkata on 30th aug, 2023 because I did not
have a disability certificate of west bengal. I carried all the required
documents. UDID was rejected stating that it was not sufficient to prove my
disability. my disability certificate is accepted by income tax department
for tax rebate and my current and previous employer then how did it become
invalid document for west bengal authorities? We should come forward to
resolve this issue for everyone's welfare without politicising this. Kindly
be neutral at least for the benefit of the entire community.