Sir,
The customized signature guide with all alphabets of the first name is
created by a person in Varanasi.
However, since I haven't used it personally, therefore I won't be able
to comment upon its usefulness I'm afraid.

--
Avichal Bhatnagar
Assistant professor at

Doctoral research scholar at
Department of humanities
Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi college of engineering)