I think these skills are to be developed by self learning.

On 4/4/2024 9:02 PM, Saurav Hegde wrote:
Hi mam,
A very nicely written mail.
I am not exactly ashamed of my so-called vierdness.
I, for instance, use screen-readers and I do not feel awkward.
In-fact, I love the familiar sound of NVDA starting up, it gives me the independence I want.
But, I also think, if it is possible to get more polished, why not do so.
That's my preaching done.
My question is, any idea about a similar programme available in Pune?

Regards,
Saurav
Student at Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune