Feel free to call me. In fact these become networking opportunities. 9892622230.
Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Apr 2024, at 3:37 AM, Cauvery Krishna <cauverykrishna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Questions regarding parties and social drinking while being visually impaired. Hi all, I have recently started working at a start up company, there is a huge party culture at our office, and every small achievement gets celebrated. I would like to know from those of you who drinks: How do you manage at parties? Do you take assistance from your co workers or juniors? I am asking this question mainly because my co worker and the only friend here at office said me that "Sorry Cauvery, I would not be able to take care of you during the party as I am planning to drink therefore, it would be better if you go home early." However, it's not the case, at max I require little bit of assistance if the place is new or I don't want to bump into people but its not that I need to be taken care of. How do you deal with Fear of missing out? Regards. Cauvery.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAK%3DRgBCv7vmtKYDnV6Q3J-ZkoH8FuWv6YQArnYqLcT57ww8drA%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.