Dear Friend,
I have been using the 1+ NOR N6 for the last 3 months. The battery life
is very good & Talkback is very responsive. The phone is currently on
Oxygen OS 16 with the latest version of Talkback.
Regards
Sameer Latey
On 28-09-2026 02:18 pm, Meesha Arora wrote:
Hi everyone,
I’d really appreciate your first-hand experience with either of these
two phones:
• OnePlus Nord 6
• iQOO 15R
If you are actually using either phone with TalkBack, I’d especially
love to know how you find the *overall accessibility
experience*—whether TalkBack is smooth and responsive, navigation and
gestures work reliably, controls are properly labelled, and whether
you face any significant issues with apps, typing, notifications or
general use.
I’d also be grateful for your thoughts on the phones overall,
particularly *performance, battery life, speaker quality and
responsiveness*.
If possible, please mention which model and RAM variant you use, how
long you’ve been using it, and your current OxygenOS/OriginOS version.
I’m mainly looking for genuine day-to-day experiences from people who
are actually using these phones, so even a few lines about what works
well or what doesn’t would be extremely helpful.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I really appreciate it!
Warm regards,
Meesha
--
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
veracity;
2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
mails sent through this mailing list..
Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAJCzk0_NZebcDG%2BhNzjHg_4Z4-WXNZhvGA5a1SMxj2VbT%2Bsp-g%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAJCzk0_NZebcDG%2BhNzjHg_4Z4-WXNZhvGA5a1SMxj2VbT%2Bsp-g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent
through this mailing list..
Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/1d4a57eb-c50f-4d49-a803-14e0cef2fb9e%40gmail.com.