Hi List,
I hope all of you have had a really great festive season and enjoyed the
past few days. I just have a couple of queries to confirm.
1) I had also asked this before on the list if I need to scan a Hindi
book into a word document so that I can read it using jaws please
provide me the steps. The specific details I want to understand include
if there is an OCR for Hindi available and in the first place is it
required. Secondly please list out the steps to scan a Hindi book and
convert into a word document or any other accessible format so that jaws
can red the book.
2) in The jaws Hindi version the default speech synthesizer is sappi 5
(lekha) I wish to understand how can I change the default speech
synthesizer to either eloquence or any other installed on my machine.

Looking forward to hear answers to the above queries.

Regards,
Fayaz Pasha
Atlas india HR Accenture services PVTLTD
Mobile 9845942395
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]