hi,
wellcome to the list.
my self aisha sahani.
i am 19 years old girl doing b com second year.
although i'm also a very new member of this list, but probably old
enough to wellcome a new member.
isn't it listers?
never the less, hope you'll have a nice time here.
like me, you'll also get to learn various things at this informative junction.
regards,
aisha sahani.