hello madam, warm welcome to you for our group. you have done best thing by joining accessindia. we can share knowledge and intellectual thoughts. I wish you all the best in your future.
with best regards m.chandru from Bangalore.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chandrakala Palekar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 1:41 PM
Subject: [AI] Introduction

Hi all

My name is Chandrakala Palekar. I am a person with low vision, living with my family in Bangalore. I am a B.Com graduate. My hobbies are listening to music and surfing the internet.

I have done my education in sighted schools and colleges, so I didn't have knowledge about the different ways how VI people do things. Then I came to know about an organization named Enable India situated in Bangalore which gives computer training to VI people and helps in their employment. So here I did my Basic computer course with the help of screen reader JAWS.

One of my friends told me about the AccessIndia mailing lists, and when I went through the archives of this mailing list I found it to be a very informative and interesting place to gain knowledge about concerns relating to VI persons. So I subscribed to it.

I am looking forward to know more about computers and the different other concerns relating VI people.

Thank you

Awaiting for your reply eagerly.
Please reply at the earliest.

With Regards,