Hey intellectuals,
Salutation from this obtuse girl!
During months, I've heard so many times about something call
"microsoft outlook", and "outlook express"
To whoever I've asked about them, finds it like shaggy dog story.
Although I know I am a bamboozle in the field of computer, but have I
done any crime asking this?
At least all those people feel so to whom I've asked prior to this.
if by case you don't feel so, kindly answer my following queries.
1.      what are these "MS outlook" and "outlook express"?
2.      what is the difference between both?
3.      which one is best according to you?
Waiting for answers.
Aisha sahani.