Hai list members I am from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala I am a M B B S graduate
from medical college T V M . Now I am working as Assisstant surgeon in state
health services. My vision is affected by macular degenaration 3 yrs after
entry in service now the central vision is gone ,so using the screen readers ,I
am a 1969 model person
    Now i'd completed 13 yrs service I am very new to computer and I think I
can learn more through this grp.
Areas of interest include reading both medical and non medical articles and
listening music
  Thank you all
     with regards
       jalaja kumari