such mails are generally spams or work on multi-level marketting strategies.
----- Original Message ----- From: "govind reddy" <sgred...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:21 PM
Subject: [AI] Regarding an add for online jobs.

Dear list members:
Today I saw an advertisement in one of my friend's emails which offers
online jobs.
I'm pasting below the message which he got.
Dear Ramesh

If you have access to the internet from home, office or cyber cafe,
AND if you are willing to make some great money in a very simple way with the
World's best and biggest company Google.

visit www.turnpc2cash.com for more deails
-Happy earning.
My doubt is how to know the reliability of this advertisement? How to
know weather it is true or a bogus one. I'll be glad for the response.
Regards,
Govind.
Skype: govindhowsweet