--- On Fri, 20/3/09, balasaheb londhe <balon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: balasaheb londhe <balon...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [AI] This time Banking!
> To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
> Date: Friday, 20 March, 2009, 9:00 PM
> High Friends,
> I am using online banking facility of SBI from 3 months. It
> is accessable with JAWS. We can do transactions
> independently.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Janardhana Naidu"
> <janardhananaid...@gmail.com>

I have my accounts both with DenaBank and Bank of India.  I am using NetBanking
from both the banks, however, dena bank doesn't have the facility of fund
transfer in to any other bank.  As far as bank of India's net banking is
concerned, it is very accessible and one can perform the transaction
endipendantly.  Please remember that the PassWord protection is totally our
responsibility.
As far as ATM is concerned, I am having ATM from Bank of India.  It is very
simple and fast to use.  One of my friend have an ATM from SBI s ATM machines
are totally ScreenTouch and are not accessible for us.  Is it not possible for
us to approach to SBI and make them to install their ATM machines all user
friendly?  As I have heard that SBI  is prefering to totally ScreenTouch ATMS
only.
Please throw more light on this question.
Regards,
Vijay Chavan.

      Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/