That's correct, but one problem with the program is though it uses the Chinies interface and thus a bit difficult to predict what exactly there on the menu. At least that was the problem I had when I had my first bluetooth dongle and after I broke it, I swiched to the standard one and things got rectified.

Vetri.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vedprakash Sharma" <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] How to use IVT corporation blue soleil?

bring blue tooth on your phone to on mode. connect the usb blue tooth device to the PC. go to "My blue tooth places" from the start Button. press the aplecation key and arrow down to "search for new devices. af ter a while, the computer should find your Phone. Jaws will announce this. after the PC locates the phone, again press aplication key and arrow down to "pair devices". a dialog will open asking for the pin. assign any three digit pin and press OK. your phone will also ask for the Pin. dial the same pin and press key 1. Now the phone is ready to transfer files from the computer. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>