bhaiya, for doing that does shift with enter work in ie8?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arpit Jain" <arpit....@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Enough of IE7 - Try IE8 now!

Sir!!

Amar has already pointed out that IE 8 is accessible with Jaws 7 or higher and from my personal experience what I can say is that with Jaws 10 it's working as good as it was with IE 7. So, I don't think that anyone should face any accessibility issue with IE 8. However, while using IE 8 I have noticed one difference and that is when we right-click on any link, it does not give any option of "open in a new tab" as it used to give in IE 7. I am not sure if it is intentionally done by Microsoft or this issue is confined to me only.
If someone tries IE 8, kindly give their feedback on this point.

Regards
Arpit