hullo, no sir, i am not aware about it. so could you please detail
about this product? also i want to ask the list about the product
called  bookwirm whether it  can be useful or not in this regard.
your kind coperation in this regard is highly solicited.
thanks,
with regards,
mukesh jain.

On 7/10/09, mohit <mohitkhatan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what about the rock box?
> and is any 1 useing it?
> mohit.

email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mob: 919977165123
to read articles, circulars, books, titorials, and lot more related to
PWD's  visit my site:
http://www.mukesh.myehome.in
to know about my efforts of sketching the life of mumbai visit:
http://www.themumbaicity.webs.com