It is correct that each language should be improved specially English, if we wish to become a part of international community. But, this is not mean to discourage any person for expressing his or her views. I don't know! why we usually adopt this tendency, if someone speaks hindi very wrong, we accept that speaking pleasantly and if someone speak wrong english, we object. I think, this is not fare. Today, anyone can improve any language, if his or her circumstances will allow for it.
Regards,
Rakesh.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Abraham" <geo...@eyeway.org>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 3:24 PM
Subject: [AI] English!

Hi All,

While this group is a great  avenue for us to share our views, news and
information on issues of our rights, technology and so on. Let us also make
use of this platform to improve our English writing skills. With due respect
to all, I have seen postings on this group where the spellings, grammar are
terrible. Such messages become very difficult to read and comprehend. In
fact the reading of such messages by Jaws drives one crazy. Please, let us
endeavour to write well so that reading becomes a pleasure.

The intent is not to hurt, but to encourage.

Best regards,

George

----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh singh" <akhileshsingh.step...@gmail.com>