Dear Friends,
I wish all the Teacher-members on the list a very very Happy Teachers Day.
Today is the day for 'Self-introspection' for all of us belonging to a
profession which deserves more recognition than it currently enjoys.
I am pasting a poem which was I recieved from an online networking forum named
Bookbole.com.

Teachers are one of the greatest people we come across in life. They are
selfless givers and mentors for life. At every step, you come across teachers
who devote their entire life to the enlightenment of students. We are indeed
honoured to share with you a poem titled "Treasure Trove of Books" by Leela
Jacob, an English teacher from Bhavan's Public School, Baroda.

Treasure Trove of Books

Deprived of eyesight,
Milton didn't falter.
He reached his height