From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Mohammed Asif
iqbal
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 9:06 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Problem with Gmail configuration into Outlook

Dear all,

I did follow the manual instruction and tried to configure my gmail account
into outlook express but failed in my attempt.

I am getting the following error and would appreciate if someone could offer
possible solution.  Unfortunately I tried applying new setting with hotmail
in Outlook Express but am not at all successful.

Thanks and please advise.

Asif

Outlook Express

Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks.  HidePlease
review the list of errors below for more details.graphic 744  Stop

<< Details

Tasks Errors

graphic 267  The connection to the server has failed. Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server:

'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error:
10053,

Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

0 of 1 tasks have completed successfully graphic 237