I am told that concerned DMO is of the firm opinion that Persons with
disabilities act applies to Central government employees and is not applicable
to state government employees.
I am amazed firstly at the fact that how a medical officer is acting like a
legal officer and deciding the applicability of the acts.

secondly, who knows, Kerala government may also, like Maharashtra government,
have indulged in arbitrary changes in the disability act modifying it according
its own sweet will!!!!!

I am sure there are judgments about s47 of PWD applying it to governments of
NCT and even other states.

I will send the judgments shortly.
I am sure there are no legal grounds for opinions of medical officer and even
if "God's own country" has passed any such restrictive provisions, they have to
be assented to by president otherwise they are void.

I am sure he will get relief in god forsaken country.

Regards

Rajesh Asudani

Assistant General Manager (PPS),
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349
Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
John Milton