To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] A Govt employee facing termination...

Yes Rakesh sir,
Such amendment in the article 17 should definitely brought in, and if
it's implemented, that may be a great boon to the society.
Any form of fight including pen, will be heartily supported by me and
hope for the same from the rest of us.
But how to begin taking up such issues is a concern, we should start
some where and at some point of time.
Regards,
Govind.