To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:58 AM
Subject: [AI] Any fashion designers and dress material designers amongVisually impaired?

Dear list members:
Are there any visually impaired who is in to fashion designing and
embroidery (Dress material designing)? One of my friends has lost her
site when she was around 20. When she was able to see, she learned
fashion designing course, & even now works in same field with the very
little sight she has. She can partially identify the colours. Now she
wants to know if any technology exists for computerized course in
fashion designing & dress material designing.
My doubt is that what r the tools and programs commonly used for
fashion designing and dress material designing. I need all the info if
you have with you, even a little info is enough.
Your kind help will highly be appriciated.

--
It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few
virtues.  Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865